Welcome to my blog!
I decided to start writing this blog as I will shortly be embarking upon a three-year distance learning MBA at the University of Warwick, and wanted to share my experiences along the way (because of course I won’t be busy enough!). The course starts this Saturday (7th January), so before I get started, here’s a little bit about me…
- My name is Matt Cooling and I live in Leeds in the UK.
- I am married to Becky, and we have a three-year old son, Joshua.
- I work for Cisco as a Business Development Manager, which involves working with global customers in the automotive and retail sectors (I’ll hopefully share more about this in a future post).
- I’m interested in technology and an avid Apple fan.
- In my spare time I enjoy spending time with family and friends, eating out, watching films, and skiing.
In addition to my blog, I also hope to be providing updates on twitter, so please follow me here if you are interested.
Until my next post…